Sunday, November 18, 2012

Girls night!

 Saturday night was Girls Night! It was my moms (belated) birthday celebration, so we wanted it to be perfect for her. :)

We started out the night with some lovely pedicures

 Mom and Annie waiting for their foot baths to fill with pretty blue water. :)


 Our cute tootsies! I'm yellow, my mom is blue and Annie is pink. we all got French tips but festive little annie got red tips instead of white. They turned out so cute but the lady doing the pedicure was sooo annoying! She kept asking if we wanted extra stuff( which was fine, I understand the upsell!) but then when I said no, she would try to convince me to do it and then be like 'oh, ok so you want snowflakes.'" ummm, no, crazycakes, just paint my freaking toes! So I spent almost the whole time warding off her snowflakes and eyebrow waxes rather than relaxing and talking to my mom. Lame. She did not get a very good tip. (Plus, sidenote, you should probably refrain from annoying someone whose foot is a mere few inches from your face.just.saying.) Haha.

 Next, We went To Breaking dawn, Pt. 2. It was good! I mean, bad acting in parts, cause, you know, K. Stew is in it and all, but i was impressed that they *finally* got her to stop heaving her chest like every line was the equivalent of running a mile. Homegirl must have soooome respiratory problems!


 In the theater with our awesome Twilight cups!

After the movie we hit up Sizzler for dinner, which I forgot to take pics at. It was SO nice to just sit and chat a bit, and of course we spent most of the time just laughing. It was SUCH a good night, though I'm a little sad the Twilights are over. It's the end of an era! Now we'll need to find some other series to dig into together. Looking forward to The Host already!