Friday, November 9, 2012

A few things, and I suck at blogging.

Picure this scene: 2 am. I am in my bed, trying to sleep. And all I can think about it this silly blog and how I have neglected it since I moved home. And all the things I *could* be blogging about. And the things I miss about Oregon, because holy crap I have been home for so long, and its almost Thanksgiving and things have changed SO MUCH in the last year. So, here are a few things.
First, my list of things I miss about Oregon. Its short.
1. My kitty. Well, truth be told, she belonged to Chris, but lets face it, she loved me more. I miss how no matter where she was at in the apartment, she would always come watch Teen Mom and American Idol with me. Yes, my cat loved trashy TV just as much as I do.
2. My friends. Of course, I couldn't stay just for my friends, and I'm SO glad to be home, but my OR friends were some of the best I have ever had. I love them.
3. Dutch Bros and Java Crew. I don't even drink coffee anymore, but I would kill a man for a frozen Almond joy form DB. With a pink straw.
4. Not pumping my own gas. I feel like this one kinda speaks for itself.

Things I do not miss:
1. Husband. Even my short, crappy rebound was better than my marriage. hmm.
2. My old job. I love eBay. Love. It is amazing to work for a company that cares about their employees and shows it. eBay is more stable and did a lot better through the recession, and through all the hard years, did not stop the extra stuff, bonuses, and employee appreciation like SOME companies did, Just sayin.
 :: takes another drink of the eBay Kool-aid::


 Ok, now heres some fun stuff. A couple weekends ago, I went to Witches Night Out with my Mom and sister. We had sooooo much fun! We saw Witchapalooza, the little dinner show they put on. It was so much fun to get away from the boys and kids and just have good, old fashioned girl time. I love them so much.


Me and Annie. She is so good at makeup and had little spiderwebs in the corners of her eyes.


Mom and Annie with one of the 'witches'


Me and mama with a very busty-looking witch


Waiting for the show to begin! We weren't sure what to expect, and I tried to get some pictures of the show but none turned out. Lets just say there was some Backstreet Boys, N*Sync, and New Kids On The Block that had me and Annie almost falling over laughing, I think we would definitely do the show again!

I solemnly swear to try to keep the blog more updated! Its just hard when, you know, 2/3 of your readership is already at the event I'm blogging! ;)





No comments: