Sunday, October 23, 2011

a few things.

I have more to update than time to sit and write witty blog posts sooo heres some pictures.
My friend Malorie got married:
Me and Mal at her house getting ready


Some general Maid of Honor cuteness right here. ;)



Also, I went to an awesome Bayside concert with Charissa. I have missed concerting all the time and was so so happy to go with her. I love Bayside SO much. If you don't know them, go listen to Montauk and Devotion and Desire. And prolly Winter, too. OMG. Love.

Here we are before the madness:

I have a REALLY sexy after picture, but since I don't want all the internet to have blackmail on my gross self, I'm not posting it. Just imagine if someone dumped a bucket of water on our heads right after this was taken. That's what it looks like.
Also, some rando in the bathroom petted my feather after the set. PSA: Don't pet peoples hair feathers. Its weird, yo.

Lead singer, the adorable Anthony Raneri

I always said when I had a fab camera I'd get tons of concert pics. Well, as it turns out, its real hard to get pictures when you are squeezed into a tiny space and everyone spontaneously starts jumping. Or you are caught mid-mosh pit.
Basically anytime you are just trying to keep your clothes on and feet on the floor is not a good time for a picture. At a rock concert, this is 100% of the set.

Ok in this one it looks like hes flipping off the crowd but I swear hes not

And, most recently, me and Christy took Carter to Thanksgiving Point to the petting zoo thing they have there.
He rode a pony

Fed cows, mooing at them the whole time


And of course took pics with Aunt Jess


One more cause I'm vain. ;)


It's been so. much. fun being back home! I'm so glad I've been able to do all these fun things! More to come soon, hopefully!

1 comment:

chariskalee said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO... glad you're home!

PS - sexy slimy us = amazing! (and the grossest I've ever looked in my whole life pretty much)